Who is Native Housing Consulting Services (NHCS)?
Strengthening Families through Homeownership
Tohono O’odham Ki:Ki Association has created a partnership with NHCS to provide home loans to the members of the Tohono O’odham Nation.
What does NHCS do?
- Assist with collection of loan documentation.
- Provide budgeting and financial education to borrower
- Loan Underwriting
- Assist borrower with budgeting
- Review credit with borrower
- Produce loan disclosures for borrower
- Create Action Plan for borrower to become mortgage ready
- Produce final loan documents for borrower
For more information please contact:
|Lisa Garcia, Director||Maria Cohen, Principal|
Download information you need below:
|Client Introduction||TOKA Homeowner Q and A|
|Loan Document Needs list||Loan application|
|TOKA Authorization Form|