The Tohono O’odham Ki:Ki Association Healthy Homes Program is intended to assist Low- and very-low Income households with restoring healthy living environments by alleviating health and safety issues in and around their home.
• Homeowner/Applicant must be a registered member of the Tohono O’odham Nation.
• Housing unit must be the primary residence of the applicant.
• Household income does not exceed 80 percent of the Median Family Income limits.
• Presence of a child, elder or person(s) with disabilities, living in or visiting the unit on a regular basis
• Presence of mold or other health and safety hazards affecting the well-being of the residents
You can download an application for our Healthy Home Program here.