We have another Free Homebuyers Class scheduled for the month of December.
- The advantage and disadvantage to renting versus owning.
- How to build and maintain good credit.
- Budgeting as a homeowner.
- How the lender pre-qualifies you for a loan.
- Realtor and Lender responsibilities.
- What to expect at closing.
- Home Maintenance.
- Mortgage delinquency and foreclosure prevention.
Family Housing Resources offers Homebuyers Education Classes for those interested in purchasing a home.
These comprehensive classes are for all current or potential homebuyers to attend if they have questions about any part of the home buying process.
The workshop is free of charge. The class is eight hours in length, which is a minimum requirement for HUD approved agencies.
If you are interested please register below.