TOHONO O'ODHAM KI:KI ASSOCIATION
June 13, 2019
Information we collect and how we use it
General access to our website does not require you to register.
When you request information about our services through our website, we may collect the following types of information:
Personal Information Provided by You
• Basic Information you provide – When you request information that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). We use this information solely for communicating with you, including through our third party service providers such as our ISP. We do not sell this information to third parties.
• Registered Users—Payment Services – You do not have to provide us personally identifiable information. However, if you wish to access services we offer, such as online payment services, be asked to provide personal information to register as a user of our sites. This information may include information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other demographic information. Once you provide us with personal information about you, you are no longer anonymous to us. We offer an online bill payment service at www.authorize.net, through which you may view statements for payments made by you on such statements through this Site. In order to view your statements, you will be asked to provide your zip code, individual account number, and information specific to tour TOKA rental or homebuyer agreement or other services provided by TOKA (for example, lease or housing unit number). If you decide to make payments through our site, we will need to collect your credit/debit card number, credit/debit card expiration date, credit/debit card type (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express), credit/debit CVV (card verification value) and billing name and address in order to process your payment. Personal information collected through our sites may be used by us and our affiliates for purposes of:
o Making your statements available to you through our sites;
o Administering and processing your payments;
o Responding to your questions;
o Providing any services you select through our sites, including through www.authorize.net;
o Contacting you, whether by email or postal mail, with information about out sites or our services;
o For such purposes as you may authorize at the time you submit the information;
o Auditing, research, and analysis to maintain, protect, and improve our services;
o Creating a profile based on the information you have provided;
o Ensuring the technical functions of our network; or
o Developing new services.
• User communications – When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries or payments, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Passively Collected Information
• Log information – When you access our site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
TOKA only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of TOKA in the following circumstances:
• We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
• We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf.
• We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of TOKA, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who accessed the TOKA site. Such information does not identify you individually. Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Data Integrity and Security
How you can control and update data about you
We want to be sure that we keep only the most accurate and up-to-date information about you in our records. Therefore, registered users on our sites can log into their accounts to update their information. Other users can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct or update your contact information.
United States Only
This Site is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. All matters relating to this Site are governed by the laws of the Tohono O'odham Nation, a federally recognized Indian tribe in the United States of America. If you are located outside of the United States of America and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States of America and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorize such transfer.
Contact for Questions
c/o: Tohono O'odham Ki:Ki Association
P.O. Box 790
Sells, AZ 85634