The Tohono O’odham Ki:Ki Association Home Repair Loan Program is intended to help low-income homeowners alleviate health and safety issues in and around their home. Homeowners pay for these repair services through an affordable repayment plan.
- Ownership of a HUD Home.
- If the applicant owns the property the home must be owner occupied and serve as the primary residence of all owners on title.
- Home must be a HUD or TOKA conveyed home or owned property on the Tohono O’odham Reservation.
- Homeowner must demonstrate that the following items are current:
Mortgage Loan Payment and Homeowners Insurance
- Homeowner must be a registered member of the Tohono O’odham Tribe.
- Must have completed payment of any previous TOKA home repair loans.
- Fulfilled the Homebuyer education workshop requirements. Check here for our next class
- Household income must meet the minimum NAHASDA income limits.
|Gross Annual Income Limit||$35,784||$40,896||$46,008||$51,120||$55,210||$59,299||$63,389||$67,478|
If you are interested in this program or want more information, please contact:
Art Lopez – Community Development Manager
Toll Free: 520-866-5059
You can download application HERE.